VINYL SIDING REPAIR & CEDAR SIDING REPAIR
Siding Repair Downers Grove IL
1. Cut piece of faded siding from an inconspicuous spot to replace the damaged section; it'll better match the house than brand-new siding.
2. Use framing square and utility knife to cut through face of siding.
3. Pull siding away from house and cut through the bottom edge with aviation snips.
4. Use zip tool to disengage top of siding from the course above.
5. Lift up the course above and pull the nails holding siding to wall.
6. Cut out the damaged piece of siding, leaving a space 2 inches shorter than the replacement piece.
7. Use the snips to cut away about two inches of the top nailing strip and the bottom J-profile from both ends of the replacement piece.
8. Install the replacement piece over the existing siding, and attach with roofing nails.
9. Slide the zip tool along the bottom edge to engage the new piece with the course below.
10. Install the new piece of siding to inconspicuous place where patch was cut out.
Siding Repair Downers Grove
(Repair Siding - Roof Repair - Gutter Repair - Fascia Soffit Repair - Vinyl Siding Repair - Cedar Siding Repair - Downspout Repair - Gutter Cleaning - Roof Vent Replacement )
Naperville Siding Repair is family-owned and operated right here in Naperville, IL. Since our company opened its doors in 2006, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.